AnnouncementsMore announcements »
- posted by JohnsonvilleItalian
Party day has come and gone, but across the country, hosts and guests are still talking about the great fun they had at their Johnsonville® Italian Inspiration House Party! And we want to know what you and your guests thought of the experience.
- Did you and your guests enjoy trying Johnsonville® Italian Sausage?
- What did everyone seem to enjoy most about the party?
- What did you and your guests like most about the Party Pack?
- Did you and your guests like Johnsonville® Kitchens on Facebook?
- Did you upload party pictures, group photos and videos?
Share all your comments here and tweet about your party experience using the hashtag #jvilleparty.Read more »
What's your reaction?
- 9177 Conversations
- 3298 Photos & Videos
Today’s pollsMore polls »
a. Genoa — the birthplace of pesto
b. Torino — for their Bagna Cauda which translates as “hot sauce”
Your answer- c. Florence — to try the Cenci, a crisp, deep fried pastry lightly dusted with sugar
d. Naples — for their lasagna
e. Abruzzo – and I’m going to enter to win a culinary vacation here by uploading a recipe and photo to Johnsonville Kitchens’ Facebook page
Your answer- Bowtie — a fun shape ups the fun factor
Spaghetti — sausage meatballs are made for this reason
Stuffed Shells — a meaty surprise in every bite
Fettuccine — sophisticated in its simplicity