Got a question about this party? Read on.
Check the main House Party FAQ for even more answers.
You should receive your party pack by November 16th, 2010. It will be shipped via FedEx. You will receive a tracking number by email upon shipment.
If you do not receive your party pack by November 16th, 2010, please email email@example.com.
* No rainchecks. While supplies last. No dealers. No substitutions will be made. Offer not valid on pre-owned versions. Limit one per order. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount and must be used toward the purchase of Just Dance 2 or Just Dance Kids. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited. Valid 11/19/10-12/10/10. © 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance 2, Just Dance Kids, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Wii and the Wii logo are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. © 2010 by GameStop®. All rights reserved. GameStop is a registered trademark of GameStop, Inc. “Power to the Players” is a registered trademark of Elbo Inc. Redeemable at gamestop.com/justdance2 only.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN GUAM AND PUERTO RICO AND OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The “Moove it. Groove it. Win it. Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00 PM CT on November 19, 2010 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on December 17, 2010 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on December 17, 2010. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, excluding Guam and Puerto Rico, who are at least 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (“Minors”) must obtain parental or legal guardian consent to be eligible to enter Sweepstakes. Employees of GameStop, Inc. (“GameStop” or “Sponsor”), and The Marketing Arm Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, together with the Sponsor and Administrator, (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or the use, misuse or redemption of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
4. To Enter: Visit www.gamestop.com/justdance2, a web site owned and controlled by GameStop and complete all required fields on the online entry form and submit as requested and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. No purchase is necessary to enter to win a prize.
There is a limit of a total of one (1) entry per person. If it is suspected that an entrant uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit more than one entry, only the first entry will count. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the “authorized account subscriber” may be requested by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Grand Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner (hereinafter defined) will receive: (a) a trip for Grand Prize Winner and three (3) guests of Grand Prize Winner (“Guests”) to one (1) of the following cities to be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Dallas, TX; New York City, Los Angeles, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA (“Destination”) to attend pop music concert (“Event”), currently contemplated to take place between March and June 2011. Date and destinations are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guests which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor’s choice near Grand Prize Winners primary residence to Destination. (Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 100 miles of Destination); (ii) round trip ground transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guests, to be taken together, between hotel in Destination and Event venue; (iii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations in Destination for Grand Prize Winner and Guests which will be two (2) rooms based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included); (v) four (4) tickets to Event; and (v) a $1,000 check , collectively the (“Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $6,900. Grand Prize Winner and Guests must travel on the same itinerary Grand Prize Winner and Guests must possess valid travel documents in order to travel.
First, Second and Third Place Prizes: The ten (10) first place winners will each receive one (1) hand-held video camera (“First Place Prize(s)”). The ARV of each First Place Prize is $199.99. The fifty (50) second place winners will each receive one (1) $25 music download gift card (“Second Place Prize(s)”). The ARV of each Second Place Prize is $25. The two hundred (200) third place winners will each receive one (1) Just Dance 2 t-shirt (“Third Place Prize(s)”). The ARV of each Third Place Prize is $15.
The ARV of all of the Prizes is $13,149.99. The ARV’s are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment, and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination for the Grand Prize. Any difference between the ARV and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
The Grand Prize Winner, First Place Prize Winners, Second Place Prize Winners and Third Place Prize Winners will hereinafter collectively be referred to as (“Winner(s)”).
By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner grants the right to Sponsor to record, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, voice, conversation and any other attributes of Winner’s personality and appearance, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, promotion or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The two hundred sixty one (261) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about the week of January 2, 2011. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided on his or her entry form. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries.
7. Winner Verification:
Grand Prize Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared the Grand Prize Winner and to receive the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize Winner must sign (his or her parent/legal guardian if potential Grand Prize Winner is a Minor), within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Administrator or Sponsor: (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release releasing Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Grand Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Grand Prize, to be eligible for the Grand Prizes; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a publicity release granting Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Grand Prize Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases and documents. When properly executed, and providing potential Grand Prize Winner is in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Grand Prize Winner will be determined to be the (“Grand Prize Winner”).
Potential Grand Prize Winner whose Prize consists of travel and/or participation with Guests will also be required to have Guests sign (his or her parent/legal guardian if Guest is a Minor), a Liability/Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Grand Prize Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release within three (3) days of issuance. If potential Grand Prize Winner and Guests do not sign these releases and documents within the time frame specified, the potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified and the Grand Prize forfeited and al alternate Grand Prize Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries. If any Guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian and such person must pay his or her own expenses unless he or she is the Grand Prize Winner or one of the other Guests. If Grand Prize Winner chooses not to take a Guest, or any Guest does not sign the Liability/Publicity Release within the time frame specified, then the applicable Guest elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the Grand Prize. Prizes will be forfeited if Grand Prize Winner or Guest (or parent/legal guardian acting on behalf of Grand Prize Winner or Guest) fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Grand Prize Winner and Guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
First Place, Second Place and Third Place Winner Verification: The potential First Place, Second Place and Third Place Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) days of being notified as a potential Winner. Providing these potential Winners are in compliance with these Official Rules, and when required have successfully proven eligibility, they will each be determined to be a (“First Place Winner” “Second Place Winner” and “Third Place Winner” respectively, and together with the Grand Prize Winner, “Winners”). In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a potential Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner will be chosen from in a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received.
Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize.
By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winner (his or her parent/legal guardian if Winner is a Minor) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, car, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prizes.
8. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about the week of January 16, 2011, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes, including, without limitation; meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees, and any equipment to be used in connection the Prizes, are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Prizes are provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including any express warranties provided by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prizes. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes, including all travel arrangements, will be made by Administrator.
Grand Prize Winner must supply Administrator and/or Sponsor with his or her social security number for tax purposes. The value of the Prizes will be taxable to Winners as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of the Prize awarded if the actual value of Prize is over $600. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
For Grand Prize: Sponsor will determine the airline and hotel in its sole discretion. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner is not available or unable to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Grand Prize Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries if time permits. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of the services and accommodations necessitated by same. Grand Prize Winner and Guests must travel on the same itinerary. If Grand Prize Winner is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his or her own expenses (unless deemed to be a Guest).
9. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the expiration date stated herein, notice will be posted on www.gamestop.com and the Prizes will be awarded to potential Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received up until and or after, if applicable, the time of modification, cancelation or termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any Prize level, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that Prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
10. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners must be made by February 17, 2011. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention: “Moove it. Groove it. Win it. Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452.
11. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by GameStop, Inc., 625 Westport Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051.
12. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800 Dallas, TX 75201.
Just Dance 2, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries, and are used with permission from Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. ©2010 Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo. GameStop is a registered trademark of GameStop, Inc. "Power to the Players" is a registered trademark of Elbo Inc.
There was an error. Please refresh the page and try again.
Removing your connection...
Logging you in...
Logging you in...
We are connecting now...
There are a few things we'll need to complete your House Party sign-up. You can create a new House Party screen name, or use an existing one.
There are a few things we'll need to complete your House Party sign-up.
Forgot your password or member name? It happens to the best of us. Give us your email address and we’ll send your member name and a link to reset your password.