October 29th, 2020
Fortnitemares: The Afterlife Party with J Balvin
BOO! Who’s ready for Halloween?! We’re so excited to announce that you can watch Fortnite’s Afterlife Party with J Balvin with your friends on Houseparty! 🎃 Tune in at 9 pm ET on Halloween to catch the show. 👻 Overdid it on Halloween candy and missed the premiere? Don’t worry, we’ll also be re-airing the concert at 6 pm ET November 1st!
How can I watch The Afterlife Party on Houseparty?
- Open the app on Saturday, October 31st before 9:00pm ET.
- Join your friends like you normally would or invite them to join you.
- Tap the TV icon that appears on top of the screen and click “WATCH.” You can’t rewind, pause or start over.
- Continue the conversation with your friends.
Spooky New Trivia + [Frames] are LIVE!
We’re bringing back artist Jordan Debney to introduce a set of spooky Halloween themed [Frames]! 🎃 From vampires to witches galore, you don’t want to miss out on these incredible backgrounds. We’ve also released a new Halloween-themed Trivia deck to play with your pals! Be sure to check them both out during your virtual Halloween parties this weekend. 🕷
Jordan is a New Zealand born artist based in Australia. What started as a personal quest to form something bigger quickly turned into something new. He taps into a modern grunge-esque, youthful style that utilizes color and light as a resource to cast visuals. His desire to illustrate and become an artist has always been a hidden pulse in his life - beginning with early obsessions over comic books and cartoons, then turned to the blending of life, color, and illustrative art altogether. 🎨
How to use [Frames] in Houseparty:
- Start a group chat with your friends.
- Press the [Frames] icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select the frame you’d like to use and confirm.
- Strike a pose, you look glamorous.
Facebook • Instagram • Twitter